• All returns must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number listed on the outside of each box. Items returned without a RGA number are subject to refusal. Please call for an RGA number.
• When returning items, please pack them in an appropriate manner to reduce any possible damage during transit. And include copy of your invoice.
• Ship all returns to the following address listing the RGA number, order/invoice number, item number(s), quantity and reason for return:
United Truck Centers, Inc.
RGA #: _____________
12943 Foothill Blvd.
Sylmar, CA 91342
• 888-878-2531 Toll Free
• Merchandise returned must be in good and re-saleable condition, in original packaging and is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• No returns on electrical.
• ALL Special Order items sales are final and products are not returnable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• All returns are subject to inspection. United Truck Centers reserves the right to deny credit or issue partial credit if one or more of the following conditions exist:
A) Merchandise has been abused or improperly installed.
B) Merchandise is over 30 days old.
• All defective returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel and any defects or damage not found to be the responsibility of United Truck Centers, Inc. will be rejected to the sender at their expense.
• Products that have been damaged, painted or modified in any way will NOT be eligible for return under any circumstances.